Welding machines & assembly tools:
We also offer various possibilities for the assembly of your PTFE conveyor belts:
You could do the endless welding of PTFE belts yourself, Depending on the dimensions of the belts that need to be welded, we can supply the tools.
For welding smaller size belts, na iron will suffice, this is the cost-effective solution and easy to realise with a clamping plate.
If the belt is wider and/or needs frequent replacing, then the welding press is better suited: We can supply a welding press, which will weld your belt in one press in approx. 7 minutes.
- Better welding connection, thereby increasing its life span.
- Time effective, less production loss.
- Better for your health.
Examples of assembly tools:
Available in the sizes: 500mm, 800mm, 1,000mm, 1,200mm 1,400mm and 1,600mm. (other sizes available upon request).
We are glad to provide advice on what the best solution is for your situation.
Use our knowledge and possibilities:
- PTFE conveyor belts how and why
- Supply possibilities and choice of material
- PTFE coated baking, grilling and frying belts
- Endless woven PTFE glass and Kevlar fabric belts
- Welding and connection techniques (closed fabrics)
- Welding machines & assembly tools
- Belt control
We have lots more to offer, please check our supply of:
- PTFE tapes & foil (with and without glass fabric enforcement)
- Duplex seal tape
- PTFE coatings
- PTFE end products, sheet, rod & tube
- Silicone Rubber profile (massive & foam)
- Seal wires
- Packaging machines (spare parts for:)
- Foil cutting knife / Machine-knives
- Timing belts (with rubber finish cover).
You can quickly and easily request a quote for our other products through our website. Click