PTFE conveyor belts
The PTFE coated glass fabric conveyor belts are increasingly used in various applications. The particular qualities of the PTFE coated glass fabric materials are proving that they are worth more and more.
- Excellent anti-adhesion characteristics (non-stick).
- Unique temperature resistance (maximum operational temperature 260°C).
- Very good stability and minimum stretch.
PTFE coated fabric conveyor belts are becoming an increasingly important part of our product range; because of the variety of applications, the product requires a specific approach, which means there is a PTFE conveyor belt for each application.
Below you will see some examples where the PTFE coated glass fabric conveyor belts are successfully applied.
Use our knowledge and possibilities:
- PTFE conveyor belts how and why
- Supply possibilities and choice of material
- PTFE coated baking, grilling and frying belts
- Endless woven PTFE glass and Kevlar fabric belts
- Welding and connection techniques (closed fabrics)
- Welding machines & assembly tools
- Belt control
Request a quote quickly and easily through our website: Click
We have lots more to offer, please check our supply of:
- PTFE tapes & foil (with and without glass fabric enforcement)
- Duplex seal tape
- PTFE coatings
- PTFE end products, sheet, rod & tube
- Silicone Rubber products
- Seal wires
- Packaging machines (spare parts for:)
- Foil cutting knife / Machine-knives
- Timing belts (with rubber finish cover).
You can quickly and easily request a quote for our other products through our website. Click